Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Therapy :)

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments after my Spring Tears post.  It all such a learning process - even learning to recognize how we all grieve differently, whether it's over people, or things or seasons or whatever.  But it's good.

This afternoon/evening we were blessed by our pastor's family taking care of our kids so Lowell and I could have a nice date!  We ended up wandering down by the San Joaquin River taking pictures of wildflowers and enjoying the quiet river and lack of people around us.  Here are a few of my favorites...








 



I love this guy...


Day 16

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa! I love the pictures you took... so beautiful!
    still missing u guys..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.