Saturday, March 26, 2011

Preparing to Praise!

I think I'm taking my Sabbath blog break tonight and will write again tomorrow night instead.  
(That's what I originally posted, but later realized that I God didn't inspire me to blog a certain amount everyday...  just to blog something everyday.  So even a very short post counts.)

I'm helping on the worship team tomorrow morning and feel the need to be a bit more prepared spiritually than I am at the moment and think that means praying rather than writing.  Thanks to my sis-in-law for what she wrote about praise on her blog today...  if you want some good words about what most of us will be doing (or did) in church tomorrow (or this) morning, check out her blog...  

Back tomorrow Monday...

Day 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.