Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dirt and Deer and Bears, Oh My!

We got back yesterday from a 4 day camping trip at Hume Lake. The weather was beautiful, the kids were OH-SO dirty, and we saw LOTS of deer. One even wandered through the back of our campsite a couple of times. And though Stacie thought she heard a bear the first night, it turned out just to be somebody snoring. We were with our friends Stacie & Carlos Parra and their kids Natalie and Caleb and we had lots of fun swimming in the lake, hiking to the Little Brown Church, exploring Boyden Cave and Kings Canyon, getting sticky making smores, playing in the dirt, and just being together. I'd love to tell you more about it but I have a LOT of laundry to do and an ice chest to clean out. I'll TRY to post some more pictures later today (if I get the laundry done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.