Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Day 26... Thankful

Well, hi there!  I'm not sure what I'm writing about yet.  I'm tired and would like to go to bed...  but I have this commitment to blog everyday until Easter (except Sundays) (which is the way Lent is traditionally counted anyway according to certain people) so here I am! (There.  Does that count?  Can I say goodbye now?  Hmmm...  I guess I could.  : )  But I think that would be missing the point.)  OK, Lord.  What do I do here?  Because I seriously want to go to bed.  But not without saying something more than this because this isn't worth posting!

Back to Colossians 3:15-17...  Several times there it says to do X, Y & Z with gratitude in your hearts.  You want me to make a list of things I'm grateful for?  Okay...

~Our Evangelism Explosion Life Group and that one of our groups got to lead a guy they met to the Lord tonight.  
~That the hosts of both Life Groups we attend each week feed us there.
~For the ladies I get to pray with every Tuesday morning at our women's prayer group
~That we're halfway done with our internship
~That my hubby gets to preach for the first time ever on Sunday
~That he takes it as such a responsibility and an honor
~That he's going to do a great job
~That people are going to come hear him and cheer him on
~That we're celebrating our FIFTEEN year anniversary next week!!!!!
~That I'm still in love with my husband
~That our kids are doing so well through all the craziness of life
~For grandparents who love to babysit
~For SUNSHINE!!!!!  (Oh, how I love sunshine!!!)  : )
~For the tree on our patio that reminds me of the trees at our old house
~For not being sick anymore like I was over the weekend
~That I have a bed I get to sleep in tonight
~That I have a home that is just the right size for us right now
~For the newsletter we got from a pastor in Peru about their VBS and cell groups and youth.  So cool!
~For Peru
~For the voice of the Shepherd
~That I can go to bed now.

: )  May you go from here paying attention to things you are thankful for...  And may I do the same!

¡Buenas Noches!


Day 26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.