Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm Tired!

Well, I don't have much to say at the moment because I'm tired.  Thursday afternoon, my sister and bro-in-law dropped off their 5 kids (ages 1, 3, 5, almost 7 and 8) here on their way out of town.  The youngest 2  spent the nights with my parents but all day yesterday here.  So for the day yesterday I had 6 (when Mik was at school) or 7 kids to take care of.  Thankfully they all get along well and it was very fun. 
 
But now I'm back to taking care of my 2.  And I'm tired.  : )  But I have a whole new appreciation for the fact that my kids sleep in until at least 7 in the morning!!!  : )  And I still don't know how my sister does what she does...  but that's nothing new!  : )
 
I'll leave you with a verse I read yesterday that sums up so much in so few words.  May God help you to...
 
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men [and women] of courage; be strong.  Do everything in love." 
(I Corinthians 16:13-14)
 
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.