In case you’ve been wondering…
· Toby’s birthday party Sunday: simple, done and fun!
· Plane tickets: obsessed about and finally purchased this morning
· Other documents prepared and being sent to Oregon and on to Bangkok tomorrow
· Meeting Thursday with United States Citizenship & Immigration Services to figure out what’s going on with Kamin’s visa
· Lots of praying and praising and thinking this all seems impossible but knowing with God everything is possible.
And this weekend? We’re going camping. Because it was planned a long time ago to go with some good friends and their kids and it will be good to be in the mountains one last time without a toddler, spending time together and taking a break from the preparations, paying attention to my kids who are getting less than normal right now since I’ve been staring at plane ticket options for days at a time (or so it seems) (I’m so grateful for our local grandparents!) and breathing a bit before this rollercoaster starts up again next week.
So now you know. : ) And I’ll say it again… God is good!
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast."