Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We got another update! Yay!

We were surprised yesterday with another update on Kamin! It's so amazing to me how much he changed in the 2 months between the updates! As of the end of May, he was sitting, crawling, pulling up on stuff. I'm betting he's walking by now. But what made me the most excited was that they said he likes music! : ) I was so excited to see that!!! While I know almost all kids like music, I'm still happy that he likes it enough that they would bother mentioning it in his progress report! My kids and I marvelled at seeing a picture of him holding pictures of them in a little photo album we sent back in March. So surreal to think he's looking at pictures of us and maybe listening to our voices on the CD we sent later! Mikaela and Toby also said it looks like he's turning into a little brother. So sweet. : ) When I was tucking Toby in last night, he wanted to know why we couldn't go get Kamin and bring him home already! Anyway, I just thought I'd share with you all!!! We're still not posting pics on the web, but if you email me (or just leave a comment if I have your email address already) I can send you a picture if you want to see one. I keep staring at the pictures trying to burn them into my memory... I'm glad I won't have to do that forever! : ) Melissa

3 comments:

  1. That is just too sweet - I can't wait until we have our next family reunion so we can meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see him! I was just cleaning out my old emails (I tend to keep them all for a semester at a time, in case I need to refer back). Anyway, I opened the last pic you emailed me. He is so cute. Are you making a scrapbook for him of the celebrating you are doing in anticipation? Those things are so special.

    I think it's great that he has photos of your family and CDs to get to know your voices. He will know you before you meet. You are already in his heart, even if he doesn't know it yet.

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa I would love to see him...

    My email is adoptingmom29 at yahoo dot com....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.