Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Always

I know I shared a song with you last time, too...  but I really want to share another one. I heard this for the first time today on the radio and it is so full of scripture - it is so uplifting.  Not only does it encourage me with the truth it holds, but it encourages me in another way.  MUCH of the music I write is almost completely from scripture.  And hearing someone else's songs helps me remember how much power there is in singing (or hearing sung) the very words of God.  What words could be better to sing?

I'm trying to figure out a good way to get more of my songs recorded in a better way so I can share them more easily somehow.  Maybe you can pray that God will show me a way.

: )

Be Blessed,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I actually thought (and wondered TO God or maybe just wondered) if and when He´d help you record your music... funny we´ve thought the same thing. May it be, Lord! Please give Melissa a fun and not-too-hard way of recording her music! For her joy and four our benefit! Maybe before Perú?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.