Monday, June 18, 2007

Pictures Finally!

I'm trying to post some pictures of Mikaela's graduation (or "promotion" as they actually called it) but I'm having trouble uploading the pictures. But I said I would add some so I'm determined to because I try to do what I say I will do no matter how much grief it causes me. (A watermelon's faithful, 100%!) And what do you know! There's a picture! (Let's see if I can add some more...) (More grief, I know.) There must be a million people on the web tonight cuz it's running really s-l-o-w-l-y. What kind of traffic jam is that? A BLOG JAM!!! (Get it? Like a LOG JAM??? Yes, I just made that up and it was bad, I know.) But hey! We have another picture! The first one is Mikaela with several of her buddies, the next one is Mik, Josie and their marvelous teacher Senora Lucero. The two pictures below are of Mikaela's class and Mikaela introducing one of the songs they sang. We were so proud of her! : )

Now I'm going to post this before I accidentally delete anything. : ) But come back soon because you just have to hear what Toby said yesterday at breakfast. It was hilarious! : ) See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:35 AM

    Cute! Thanks for taking the time to download and share them! How neat to think she'll continue with that group for years to come!
    ~Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.