Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can't Find the Words

Well, there is a lot going on in my head and heart these days and every once in a while I think about blogging about it all and I keep not doing it because I'm not sure what to say. It's also probably because much of what's going on has to do with resting more and being still more. Sometimes that means blogging less. Hopefully soon I will have the words to explain some of what God is doing in my heart. But for now, I will just say IT IS VERY GOOD. You might remember that back at the beginning of March I talked (in this post) about the chaos that has been drowning me for so very long and how badly I needed God to speak and let there be light in my darkness and confusion. PRAISE GOD, He is answering my pleas and doing something DEEP and I hope PERMANENT in my heart and mind in this area. He is breaking through!!! Yay!!!

Genesis 1:1-4 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. Then he separated the light from the darkness."

: ) The light is GOOD. And the tide is coming in. : )

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I just needed to say how much I enjoy your blog! Blog as little or as much as you want, and I still love every bit of it. You're an inspiring wife/mom/woman/etc, but you know what's just terrific? You're family!! Talk about a great reason to be in a great mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,

    am glad to hear about you and what God is doing, and I can totally understand the being Mary and not Martha thing :). well, what´s related to that anyways. just wanted to say... from that verse in Genesis... the Spirit of God hovered over the surface of the waters... may you find in the stillness how the Spirit does that in you. So much of what He does is secret... until He lets us see all that He´s doing and Has done. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.