Sunday, May 04, 2008

What's in my head right now...

Planning for our church's Mother and Daughter brunch next Saturday... 
 
Deciding whether it will be best for Toby to start or not start kindergarten next year...  (don't even get me started.  I have obsessed about this way too much!!!)
 
Discovering places online where families who are adopting or have adopted through our agency can post questions and answers for each other...
 
Reading blogs by families who have adopted or will be adopting soon from Thailand...  (Which is where, in case you're interested, I found a link to this article in the Bangkok Post about foster families (with the Sahathai foundation) like the one caring for Kamin.)
 
Realizing school is going to be out in less than 6 weeks!   Wow!!!  I'm quite excited about that...  J
 
Wondering how my relationship with God is right now and if I'll ever be up early in the mornings to pray consistently again...  but trusting Him to help me stay close.
 
Wondering how I'll do on housekeeping this week while I'm getting ready for the brunch Saturday and if I'll get enough other people to help (I already have a lot) or if I'll still try to do too much by myself because I'm not good at gauging how much I can really do in any particular amount of time...
 
Thinking I need to work on our taxes (we filed an extension again this year) because I want them to be done before I completely forget the year 2007.
 
Trying to take life one day at a time and enjoy the special moments God gives us because they really are treasures and (I think) meant to strengthen us for the journey...  (I'll tell you more next weekend about my thoughts on this because I'm talking about it at the brunch.  You can pray that God will speak to all of us and that we will hear Him!!!  Thank you!!!)
 
May your week be filled with truth, peace, hope, strength and courage as You walk with Jesus one step at a time...
 
Y, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.