Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Who Me? Distracted???

OK, sorry everyone!  This is just a quick note to tell you why I haven't been blogging much recently.  First of all, my hubby, kids and I went to the coast last weekend.  We had a wonderful time and I'm hoping to share some pictures from our trip in a few days.  But the other reason I haven't done much blogging is that I've found another internet distraction!  (Please don't feel betrayed...)  J
 
It turns out that our adoption agency has a web forum where families from the different country programs can "talk" to each other (post topics and replies) and it has been amazing how much it has made our adoption feel more real to me.  I get to see pictures of other kids and hear from people who are travelling right now to meet their children or will be soon as well as families who are just starting the process (which reminds me how far we've come!)  They are a wonderfully supportive group of people and I love them already!  You can take a look at it if you'd like, too.
 
So anyway, I just wanted to let you know I'm not gone forever...  just distracted!  (I know, that's so strange!)  But I have lots to tell you about (surprise, surprise) and hopefully will get around to it soon!
 
Y, Melissa
 

"I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:17b-19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.