Thursday, October 25, 2007

Show & Tell

Just for fun, I thought I'd share a few pictures with you today.
First we have the kids showing off their new Lego. After a couple weeks of waiting since Daddy won them (uh, the Lego--not the kids!) on an ebay auction, the box of used, purchased by the pound Lego finally arrived today! This is only the new stuff-- and they are very excited about all the new cool pieces we were missing in our current collection and already building stuff!

Next is a picture of Toby taken last week. Can you see the scar forming on the bottom of his chin? He's actually healing very nicely. I'm so glad we didn't bother with a potentially traumatic trip to the Dr. that day.

And last but certainly not least, we have Mikaela's latest hair creation. She's even done this on me once. So far it hasn't caught on much elsewhere, perhaps because of the impaired visibility it causes, but you never know! If you see this on the fashion runways soon, you'll know where it all started! : )

Happy Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics and especially Mikaela's hair. Next time you are at the library, look for a book called "Stephanie's Ponytail" by Stephen Munsch. Its hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:35 PM

    too cute...

    I just realized my kids would probably love to play legos too- can you believe we don't have any? They're so busy with the couch cushions and throw blankets and pillows and a few laundry baskets and cardboard boxes, and that's all they really seem to need. But Christmas is coming and I'll have to think of some(non-electronic)thing... legos!
    xo
    Stac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:43 AM

    Cute pics!! Congrats on winning over at BooMama's!! That's how I found you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.