Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Public Service Announcement for all you online shoppers!

I just found out (or was reminded about) a really easy way you can support Holt International Children's Services! (They are the agency we used for our adoption and they are wonderful!) If you do any online shopping at Amazon.com, start at THIS PAGE on Holt's website first and Amazon will donate 5-15% of the total of your purchase to Holt!!! Easy as that! So while I'm not telling you to shop there, IF YOU DO, please start at THIS PAGE first so children all over the world that Holt cares for can benefit from it. THANK YOU and have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!!! : )

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this! I had no idea. What an easy way to give back to Holt...especially when I do most of my Christmas shopping online. I will pass this along to friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel, I received your Christmas card today. What an eventful year you've had. I found it amusing that you suggested people to follow your family through your blog...which you haven't updated in, oh, a month. LOL.

    I wish you all a wonderfully blessed Christmas and many happy surprises in 2010.

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.