Saturday, November 03, 2007

Lemon Bars Part 2

If you haven't read the post below this yet, this is additional information regarding the recipe. 
 
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FOOD PROCESSOR, you should.  It makes making pie crust (oh, I really want to say "easy as pie!" but I won't) a lot easier than using a pastry cutter and it makes this recipe very easy, but not everyone has one or wants one or wants to dig it out of wherever it is. 
 
SO if you don't use a food processor, just make sure the butter is soft.  Mix the first 4 ingredients together until it's smooth and spread it in the bottom of the pan.  Everything else is basically the same except that you're whisking the filling instead of doing it in the processor. 
 
Hopefully that makes sense.  If it doesn't and you want to make it, feel free to email me or call me if you have my number!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.