Monday, February 14, 2011

A Valentine from the Lover of Your Soul

To: You
From: The One Who Loves You Most

I love you wider than the ocean
Deeper than the grandest canyon
Higher than the stars that shine up in the sky

And I love you
As long as E T E R N I T Y

Believe it
Accept it
Receive it
Rejoice in it!

My love is priceless, and so are you!
You cannot imagine what you mean to Me
But if you look to Me, I'll help you see
Who you are
You are my beloved
And I am yours
F O R E V E R M O R E . . .

"17 ...And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 
18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, 
to grasp 
how wide
and long
and high
and deep
is the love of Christ, 
19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge
that you may be filled 
to the measure
of all
the fullness
of God."

Ephesians 3:17b-19

(Words above by m.e.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:32 AM

    Thanks Mel - this encouraged me - Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.