Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What He Said...

Lowell just posted an update on our other blog...

"So, we are down to the wire. A week from today we should be in the van, hopefully with a trailer packed with those Winter clothes, probably more toys than we should be taking, all my misc. electronic gadgets that I am going to have to learn how to let go of over time, our two guitars (yes, I have a bass and I WILL learn how to play it!), a significant number of blankets and coats (did I mention we are going to a place where it is cold?), and several books we have both planned to read for some time and will likely bring back to Fresno in December having not read them."

To read the rest, and see a really cute picture of our kids with their cousins on the Ens side, CLICK HERE.

Thanks for your prayers!  If I don't post again in the next week, it's because I'm trying to move out of the country.  I'm sure you'll understand.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.