Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Suitcase & Real Live Missionaries!

We are going on a short trip to Yosemite to play in the snow tomorrow (we're staying overnight). I left a suitcase in Toby's room for him to pack. A little while later he had zipped it up and was rolling it down the hall when I stopped him saying I needed to check it to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything. When I opened it, this is what I found.



He is obviously very prepared, but I still have to finish packing. However...

I first want to share this fun video with you all! My very talented nephew and his dad made it way over in Thailand, (which for so many reasons is a special place to us!) You'll get to see their church (TLC = The Life Center) and the Abundant Life Home orphanage that their church started. (No, it's not where our child will be coming from b/c our agency doesn't work with them-- as far as we know anyway!) So enjoy this little taste of Thailand and I'll see you next weekend!

Y, Melissa





2 comments:

  1. Loved the suitcase and the video! Hope you have fun at the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:33 PM

    Wow! We need to do something like that for our people. The video was great-and funny!
    And the suitcase--LOL--ahh, kids. They're so wonderful:-) So now you know which toys are really important to him right now! Have fun!
    Karly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and heart with me.